Strata Design 3D CX 7.0.7 Update – Mac
Strata Design 3D CX 7.0.7 Update / Mac
Platform: Mac OS X / File Size: 193.6 MB
You must have Strata Design 3D CX 7.0.x in order to update to version 7.0.7. This updater will also update the PDF import extensions and Photoshop plug-ins if these have been installed into Strata Design 3D CX 7.
NOTE: The 7.0.7 update is NOT a Design 3D CXi (App Store) update. Software purchased through the Mac App Store will be updated through the App Store.
What’s been fixed in 7.0.7:
- Boolean fixes to deal with reports of boolean objects not displaying in the modeling view or in renderings, like they did in previous versions.
- Several fixes for the polygon editor dissolve function.
- Fix for crash when dissolving vertices. This process can still take a long time if large quantities of vertices are selected.
- Changes to see if we can avoid the (setworkingtool) crash that a few users have encountered.
- Now allowing long file names in the Object Properties, Project Window and other Edit Text fields where appropriate.
- Fixes for importing of long file name files so that they aren’t truncated.
- Added the “Sounds” folder to the custom resource folder configuration location so that you can add your own .wav audio files.
- Added support for using the option-key to close all open snapshot image windows for the active model.
- Fix for a rare crash that could occur while closing modeling windows.
- Fix for polygon editor CPU high usage issue.
- Fix for canceling of OBJ’s MTL file prompt aborting the OBJ geometry data import.
- Fix an issue with loading some files containing IK Bone objects that have been put into a shape.
- Fix for some add point tool selecting issues in wireframe and outline modes.
- Fix for a tool button sync issue.
- Fix for a hang or error alert when showing the About dialog (for example) with an active rendering using some special camera types.
- Fixed a crash on quit situation.
- Fixed an issue with opening models containing an FBX object.
- Fixed a Collada (.zae) issue with files containing spaces in the filename.