Home Support Forums Strata Conversations Designer’s sharing forum How to remove CX8 rendering dialog box options

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Britt Griswold 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ryan Caleb
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

When rendering animations, I keep accidentally rendering Flash movies instead of Quicktime movies. I know I’ll eventually learn to get used to the dialog options, but I’m never going to render a Targa file or a Flash file. Can I limit the options that show up in the dialog box to the file types I regularly use?
    I had also inquired early on about why each new suspended rendering has to be in its own named folder. It is a big time waste for me when I am queueing multiple suspended renderings to have to search out and open a folder and file for each animation to load it into the queue.

I want to put all of my suspended renderings in one folder as I suspend them and then access them all at once when I queue up my renderings like I used to in all of the earlier versions.

Any Idea , Suggestions would be appreciated,

Thanks,

I didn’t find the right solution

app promotional videos

Britt Griswold

I don’t know of any way to remove render formats from your options of selections. If you are rendering a movie animation, you can save as TIFF files and they will all stack up in one output folder. I don’t now of any way to eliminate the separate folders for each rendering set up. I find it annoying as well and have asked for this “feature” to be changed. No luck so far.

Britt

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.